EroCentrique - Centre of ALL things 'Ear'-rotic

Hip-Hop, Celluloid, Hustlin', Snappin' Heads & Crack for those more ETHEREAL than the rest! Fuckers! ...for life in & of itself is SEXY! and besides.....it doesn't make sense to LISTEN if you don't LOVE what you HEAR!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

You might want to refer to thoses that know.....In the mean time.....read my words.....that might give you a clue of some sort!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hip-Hop, Celluloid, Hustlin', Snappin' Heads & Crack for those more ETHEREAL than the rest! Fuckers!

Day ONE - It is ON I don't know what made me feel as if there is someone (anyone) out there for that matter that cares one cent about what it is that I have to say on a daily basis but perhaps this can be some form of therapy for me....we will see because Lord knows right now I NEED it and I can't afford to pay someone to actually listen to this bullshit.

Beside, one day this diary of sorts may even keep me out of J-A-I-L

One of the things that I do notice missing from e-mag's, Web reports & Blogs is TRUE sub-concious rational.

I spend so much time delving deeper into the day to day goings on of our so called celebrities and celebrated individuals & I also find that I can't get enough of espousing my views and opinions to those I know.

The benefit of doing this is to give those that are more ethereal thinkers a chance to share in my highly expansive thought process.

Yes for those that have not figured out quite what I am suggesting it is that I am truly a Genius.

By genius I mean an individual that truly understands that life all goes back to one point and that is my OPINION. Once that has been grasped you no longer need seek out the reasons behind your own existence.....you will know within my words.




page hit counter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home